Machine in Stainless Steel Finish with heavy duty frame structure with S.S. Cladding. All Stainless Steel parts coming in contact with Powders are made from S.S.316 Material and HDPE Funnels. All Enclosures of machines are made from S.S.304 material.
The Machine works on proven time tested Vacuum and Air Systems to Fill powder in Bottle achieving higher speed and higher accuracy. Machine with unique Bottle Lifting and Neck Holding system avoid spillage of powder on bottle shoulder, neck and body keeps bottle clean and also avoid wastage of powder.
Machine require small area due to Monoblock design with Filling and Capping operation. Machine with complete synchronization of Bottle Infeed Star Wheel, Powder Wheel movement and out feed Star wheel as well as capping operation for smoother operation. Machine with Rotary Bottle Moving system ensures very high speed powder filling through independent moving funnel along with bottles for greater speed and performance without compromising speed and fill accuracy. Machines with unique vibratory system inside the funnel helps filling powder at higher speed.
Machine can be supplied with ROPP (Alu. Cap) OR Plastic Screw Cap / CRC Cap System.
- Bottle Diameter : Upto 85mm*, Square or Rectangular bottles can be used
- Bottle Height : 100mm* Maximum
- Cap : Any type of ROPP or Screw Cap, Sample required for evaluation
- Fill Range : 5gms. To 70gms. In Single Dose with the help of change parts for different fill volume
- Fill Accuracy : +/- 1 to 2% Depending upon the Powder, under the controlled level of Humidity
- Conveyor Height : 815-940 mm
- Overall Dimensions : 2500 mm (L) x 1750 mm (W) x 2000 mm
- Speed : Max. 120 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle Size, Bottle Neck Diameter, Type of Powder, Fill Volume, Type of Cap and Cap Size.
- Filtered Compressed Air : Filtered, Oil Free 2kg/cm2, 5 to 7 Bar Air Pressure
- Vacuum : 28" Hg. @ 300 LPM 2nos. and 500LPM 1no.
- Humidity : Below 30% Rh
- Electrical : 415 VAC 3 Phase 50Hz and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz) with A.C. Drive
- Power : 3 Hp For Machine and 3 Hp for Vacuum Pump if procured with machine.
Plot No. 2, Phase-II, GIDC-Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India